B.R.I.C.K.S. stands for Better Records Information and Corporate Knowledge Systems. It is a framework developed by the Synercon Group that aligns information systems and practices with corporate goals and information governance requirements.
The B.R.I.C.K.S. Training Program is an interactive educational program created for Information Management professionals.
This comprehensive course (1-3-5 days) delivers hands-on development of a Information Governance framework and addresses the design and implementation of information systems.
This practical and interactive 2 day workshop delivers the detail of how to develop the components required for your IM Systems framework.
Roadmaps enable you to document each development step, while the exercises and templates enable you to work with your own organization’s data. By the end of the course you will be well on the way to building the tools you require for your IM framework.
During this workshop you will:
- Identify essential components of the IM information architecture
- Explore methodologies for developing IM components
- Specify metadata for IM and business requirements
- Identify facets for classifying and describing your information
- Model taxonomies and classification schemes
- Detail your regulatory, business and community recordkeeping requirements
- Draft retention policies
- Navigate to and leverage best practice resources
- BRICKS Strategy Workshop
- BRICKS Systems Workshop
What attendees have said:
“This was a very good introduction to evaluating records management needs for an entire organization .”
comments from ARMA Madison
“This is one of the best seminars I have attended. I wish all presentations were this engaging and interactive. We were provided great resources to take home to assist us with moving forward.”
comments from MER Pre-conference Workshop