B.R.I.C.K.S. stands for Better Records Information and Corporate Knowledge Systems. It is a framework developed by the Synercon Group that aligns information systems and practices with corporate goals and information governance requirements.
The B.R.I.C.K.S. Training Program is an interactive educational program created for Information Management professionals.
This comprehensive course (1-3-5 days) delivers hands-on development of a Information Governance framework and addresses the design and implementation of information systems.
BRICKS Strategy Workshop
The one day seminar delivers the big picture view of the information governance methodology, outlining the framework for best practice information governance. During this workshop you will:
- Examine the information environment in which organizations operate
- Investigate how information systems and practices deliver/impact corporate objectives
- Describe the essential components that support IM performance
- Examine how existing tools and rules can be integrated into a sustainable IM architecture
- Navigate to and leverage best practice resources
What attendees have said:
“This was a very good introduction to evaluating records management needs for an entire organization .”
comments from ARMA Madison
“This is one of the best seminars I have attended. I wish all presentations were this engaging and interactive. We were provided great resources to take home to assist us with moving forward.”
comments from MER Pre-conference Workshop