B.R.I.C.K.S. stands for Better Records Information and Corporate Knowledge Systems. It is a framework developed by the Synercon Group that aligns information systems and practices with corporate goals and information governance requirements.
The B.R.I.C.K.S. Training Program is an interactive educational program created for Information Management professionals.
This comprehensive course (1-3-5 days) delivers hands-on development of a Information Governance framework and addresses the design and implementation of information systems.
BRICKS Systems Workshop
Most organizations use multiple systems for managing records including shared drives, email folders, intranets, business applications and eDRM/eCM systems. This workshop examines how to apply information governance tools within IM systems so that they are productive and compliant.
During this workshop you will:
- Analyze the performance of your organization’s current IM systems
- Review the design of IM systems
- Undertake a information governance gap analysis for your IM systems
- Define functional requirements for IM and business performance
- Identify usability requirements that will support user adoption and use
- Determine implementation strategies to enhance recordkeeping performance
Comprehensive workbooks with practical exercises and useful definitions and tips will help you get the most out of this course.
- BRICKS Strategy Workshop
- BRICKS Development Workshop
What attendees have said:
“This was a very good introduction to evaluating records management needs for an entire organization .”
comments from ARMA Madison
“This is one of the best seminars I have attended. I wish all presentations were this engaging and interactive. We were provided great resources to take home to assist us with moving forward.”
comments from MER Pre-conference Workshop